Gross Domestic Product- Is the total output of an economy which includes goods and services.
What are the 5 factors of Fundamental Analysis
· Growth-66%of all GDP comes from retail buying
· Inflation- Consumers spending in the economy. Increased prices of goods.
· Unemployment/employment- Are employers hiring?
· Commodity Prices-OPEC can influence commodity prices such as oil
· Political Unrest- White house and administration applying tariffs
It’s unusual to see low growth in the economy and the Fed to continue raising rates. The economy is a vehicle and consumer spending on goods is a major part. Many factors affect the currencies and it is important to be on top of the major catalysts. We have seen a few economies GDP slowly start to falter in 2019. Check out the recent blog where we talk about Australia's correlation with China to get a better understanding!